Thursday, May 27, 2010

Developments in Orange

Homegoods + My Mom = A Match Made in Heaven:


Check out the very amazing orange leather, with nailhead trim, chairs my mom picked up for me at Homegoods for $130 a pop!  Free delivery (by her, from three states away) to boot!  A very fun addition to my constantly evolving and still not quite finished living room. 






Same street, a few houses away, my best friend/college roommate is playing with her own orange accents. 

In her family room, she's trying to choose fabric for her custom roman shades.  She'd like to pick up the orange from her tragicallly discontinued Pottery Barn tile rug.  Check out how she used "microsoft paint" to superimpose images of two fabric contenders on to the windows in a picture of her family room to help her decide.



Which do you prefer?  Have you used any fun colors lately?
Deb





2 comments:

  1. Love the orange chairs! And I love the Hot House Fabric choice - The brightness compliments the rug and the pillow cushions. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this happy orange! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete