Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Three Ring Circus

It's a three-ring circus around here this week, with all three of my daughters starting new schools today and tomorrow!


My twins are starting kindergarten tomorrow, and the "baby" is starting her first pre-preschool program in a couple of hours (yikes!).  We're working some major milestones here, and this mom is feeling a little sentimental.  I can't help but think back to their births, the long wait for their arrival (years, really) and even the shower(s) that my friends and family so graciously hosted.

Speaking of, check out these photos of Viola of chewing the cud's perfect baby shower with the theme "3-Ring Circus", and check back tomorrow to see the gifts I made all three girls to celebrate the new school year.






Do you have any 'babies' heading back to school?
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment