Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby

My littlest of three baby girls turns 2 today (hardly a baby, I know).  She's a little pistol, so I recently redecorated her nursery in bright pinks and oranges to reflect her sweet and fun personality.


For her birthday, I decided it was time to bring her dollhouse up to speed with the rest of her room.  My grandparents gave me this dollhouse as a child, and it hasn't been touched by a decorator/contractor/painter since (the horrors)!

The before:

The afters:




We had a little family pool party a few weeks ago for Livi Jane and her adorable cousin Bella:









How do you celebrate birthdays in your family?
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Deb, amazing! You are so creative!!!!
    ~ Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!! I love the theme, its the perfect birthday party!

    ReplyDelete