Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Coastal Living's Bedroom Makeovers

My bedroom redo has hit a bit of a roadblock.  I've been paralyzed by my rug decision/indecision, and can't bring myself to commit to a bed, nightstands, fabric and so on until I have the floor covering.  Enough is enough, though.  My kids love to tease me when I threaten to hide under my bed when they start whining - "mommy there is no 'under your bed'".  No, there isn't - not with my box spring and mattress just sitting on the floor.

I stumbled across a collection of phenomenal bedroom makeovers at Coastal Living today that is serving as a serious kick in the bum to get this project started.  I'm loving the layering of color, pattern and/or texture inherent in each of these three makeovers.







Which is your favorite?  
To see the rest of the collection, click here.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment