Monday, June 6, 2011

Bunking At the Lake

Having spent this weekend with my kiddos at the lake, and the previous weekend at the beach with a group that included 10 grown-ups and 13 kids, I'm reminded how great it is to have orphanage/bunker like sleeping quarters for the little ones in a vacation home!

Of course my kids are more than happy to snooze in their princess sleeping bags on the floor (if their recent weekend social plans are any indication, life is good!).  But how sweet are these vacation home bunk rooms (all found via Pinterest) shown below?















Hope you had a great weekend!
Deb

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, wonderful rooms. I'd like to have one myself! Lately, I've been thinking a lot about the dea of saving money on square footage in a home, and hiring an architect to design the space to be more efficient with built-ins and storage --- like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps Conomo is due for an upgrade! Although the Princess sleeping bags do have a certain charm :-)

    ReplyDelete