Monday, June 20, 2011

Master Bedroom Progress

We seemed to have had some computer glitches yesterday with the following post - so we added a couple of shots and are going to let it ride for today.  See you back here tomorrow!


Christmas came early (or late?) on Friday with the delivery of my two antique Moroccan Beni Ourain rugs, thanks to the lovely Maryam and her husband Chris of My Marrakesh.


They look great next to our new leather ottoman at the foot of our bed, from Lillian August...



And now it's on to fabric selection for the chair reupholstery... 


So many great choices!  I tried to get a floral in there, I really did!  Guess it wasn't in the cards....


Maybe I'll just leave it like this for a while - reminds me of that great image Chairloom uses in their advertising!

Hope you had a great weekend!
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment