Friday, January 25, 2013

No Sleep 'til Brooklyn!

Okay this may or may not be totally embarrassing, but at one point in my life I was a bit of a Beastie Boys fan.  Yep. It's the Jersey girl in me. But seriously, you can't tell me you didn't belt out the chorus of "You gotta fight for your right to PAAAARRRTTTTYYYY".  I understand COMPLETELY!!  So what the heck does this have to do with design you might ask? Well, Mike Diamond of the Beastie Boys wanted a Brooklyn themed toile wallpaper for his Brooklyn brownstone.  (And yes, I am completely serious!!) So he had it created:



"Brooklyn Toile captures many angles of life in the King’s borough from Coney Island to Hasidic Jews to Notorious B.I.G., the design covers many of the aspects of daily life dealing with subways and pigeons in a poetic way. Go on and get some!!!"

Seriously,  I might just have to get me some!  HAH!

:) B
Pin It

1 comment: