Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jaye's on One King's Lane

Have you heard of One Kings Lane?  This fantastic site offers private home decor sales (think TJMaxx/Homegoods, but better, and you don't have to leave your couch).  Sales of a particular brand/line launch daily and last for three days before expiring.  Some of the items (particularly those at lower price points) sell out quickly, so act fast if you see something you like!  I've been following One Kings Lane since they opened their virtual doors about a year ago.  They offer a revolving and unique selection of art, furniture, home accessories and the like. 

I love the eye-catching magazine tubs, trays, waste baskets, and tissue holders by Jaye's:

Magazine Holder, $59

Umbrella Stand, $59 (sold out quickly, weep. Would have looked great in my mud room)

Zebra Tray, $59   (my husband will file papers if I bring any more zebra print into our home, weep)
Tissue Holders, $16
I think I'll pick these up for my twins' rooms (which would imply they actually use tissues as opposed to their bed sheets to wipe their noses, weep)

Waste basket, $39
Bee Tray, $19

If you "join" One Kings Lane (free, but requires login), please note that their sales notification emails will likely be sent to your "Spam" or "Bulk Mail" folders.  I've missed many a great sale by ignoring my bulk mail folder emails (weep).

Enjoy!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment