Thursday, July 15, 2010

Etsy Spotlight: Kiki and Polly

When looking for whimsical yet affordable art, Etsy is always my first stop.  I discovered a fantastic Etsy shop recently called Kiki and Polly.  See how I used the pieces I purchased from this charming Oregon seller below!


These adorable bunny pieces resemble one of my twin girls' lovey ("Bunny Nonnie"), so they found a spot on the wall next to her bed:



And this cute little guy is a perfect addition to my baby's still-in-progress orange and pink nursery makeover:




Lastly, a series from Kiki and Polly's swimming-themed stretched canvases will become a backsplash in my pool house:





Have you found anything great on Etsy lately?
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I love Etsy and have had my eye on these paintings for a while. Thinking that once I clean out and organize my closet, a couple of the shoe and/or dress paintings would be really cute above the shelves in my closet! http://www.etsy.com/shop/janethillstudio

    Love your new paintings, especially the ones for the pool!

    ReplyDelete