Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hot Off the (Virtual) Press: Lonny and Furbish Studio Online

The Lonny August/September issue has hit the virtual newstands!  To be candid, I didn't find this issue to be quite as drool-worthy as some of the previous five.  But there is, however, still plenty to love, including some zebra action....



and these other super striking interiors...




I'm so fascinated to know what this little dog outlet number is under the desk.  I think I want one....


And another exciting online design developement...


Design blogger Jamie of i suwanee has just opened an online version of her celebrated Raleigh shop Furbish Studio.  Click here to see her fabulous assortment of furniture, fabric, lighting, tabletop, jewelry and more.  Jamie's got a sensational eye for design, and I'm thrilled she finally answered our requests for an online shop!










Happy Surfing!
Deb



4 comments:

  1. Love the Chinoiserie console in Lonny. But I'm a sucker for anything Chinoiserie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls! I have been trying to post a comment on how fabulous your blog is. Becky tells me the "Select profile" thing-y is fixed. So here it goes....
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting Suzanne! And Carole, you should check out the blog Chinoiserie Chic that I recently added to the blog roll - you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mirrors in the first picture seems hung way too high and the zebra is so..... over.

    ReplyDelete