Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In Love: European Country Elegance!

It is not even funny how much I adore the "European Country" look.  For me it is somewhat of a blend of Scandinavian Antiques and French Country, and consists of graceful lines, unfussy accessories and usually lighter antique woods.  I adore a mix of natural fibers and textures, and of course no room would be complete without French/German Grain Sacks!  The look is comfortable yet elegant, and not too stuffy.  I have been searching for inspiration for redoing my bedroom and I think I have found it.  I love the authenticity of this look and the inviting atmosphere it creates.

Here are some incredible images from a few uber talented designers:
Gina at Willow Decor.  The mix of Scandinavian antiques, linen and grain sacks are just what I am looking for:




Joni of Cote de Texas.  The combination of linens with the grain sack pillow is lovely.




Is there a style that you are loving?

Cheers!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment