Monday, November 22, 2010

Thibaut's Shangri-La

Have you seen Thibaut's recently released collection of wallpaper and fabric dubbed "Shangri-La"?  When I picked it up, I fell in love with the variety of linens and textured wallpapers taking their inspiration from around the world.


Remember my entryway vestibule, which I was planning to do in Jonathan Adler's customizable Greek key wallpaper?


I switched gears to Thibaut's Kawazu, from the Shangri-La collection...




What do you think?  Here it is in another colorway...


And some other images featuring papers and fabric from the collection...








4 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty and your entryway looks great, I love that you papered the ceiling too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It look so fantastic in your entry! I also love the paper on the ceiling. The robin's egg colorway is my favourite though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is a stunning entryway.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks great - so dramatic! I love how wallpapered the ceiling too!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete