Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pagoda Lamp Love

Remember this shot of Jamie Meares' pantry/bar from a few days ago?


One of my favorite elements here is the pair of dainty pagoda lamps flanking the bar.  I had in fact just received my own petite pagoda lamp, from etsy seller Spruce Home.  It's brightening up a dark spot in the corner of my kitchen.


Like the look?  There are some beautiful pagoda table lamps available for purchase out there!

Horchow, $165

Horchow, $295

Pagoda Lamp with Cream Drum Shade
to the trade; contact us for pricing

Antique Mirrored Pagoda Lamp
to the trade; contact us for pricing

Oh, and if you love the iconic Scalamandre Zebra wallpaper featured in the first shot of Jamie Mearses' home,  check out Demystifying Design's post on it yesterday by clicking here.  Do you recognize the print from The Royal Tenenbaums?


1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I loved everything about her house in High Gloss :)

    ReplyDelete