Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nursery Before/After and Finishing Touches

I thought I'd finally reveal some before and "after" pictures of my littlest lady's nursery.  I put "after" in quotes because I'm not really sure there is an "after" - just a perpetual "during"!  All the rooms in my home are constantly evolving, and nothing is ever static here! 

Anyway, here is the before (previous owners):


And the (kind-of) after (although the crib has already been ditched):


For finishing touches, I'm thinking of applying orange grosgrain trim as a border.  

What do you think of the concept?

Martha Stewart

via Little Green Notebook


Lonny

1 comment:

  1. it's adorable! my one question would be with the grosgrain ribbon -- can you get the glue off the wall after you are done with the treatment?

    ReplyDelete