Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hunky Hollywood Style

I am not a fan of smoking tobacco. There I said it, now I can move on.  Have you seen this amazing line by luxury tobacconist Nat Sherman?  Apparently they have teamed up with Esquire Magazine to create a home collection and from what I can see it is just hunky...in a good way...like I would expect to see a gruff Hollywood type lounging on the couch drinking whiskey kind of way.  No deer heads hanging from the walls, just luxury man-style. Yummmy.


Apparently the collection debuted at an invitation only event on Feb 16 and items will be sold through ABC Carpet & Home and Lindley.  I wasn't able to find the items on their websites, so here are some Nat Sherman/Esquire inspired pieces. 

Maxwell Leather Sofas | Sofas | Restoration Hardware
$2,995 - restorationhardware.com


Maxwell Leather Chair | Chairs | Restoration Hardware
$1,795 - restorationhardware.com




Dream on....
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment