Tuesday, April 19, 2011

JA's African Headdress - Look for Less!

Have you seen the new African Headdress by Jonathan Adler?  Pretty stunning... and pretty expensive ($650!).


It reminded me immediately, in shape and spirit, of the paper poms we recently used as party decorations for a friend's 40th.  Here are a few hung from the dining room chandelier.


I purchased mine through etsy seller "prosttothehost", who offers them in a variety of sizes and colors.





They come in the mail like this...


and you peel back the layers for them to look like this!  Super for parties, or nursery decor too!




1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with the poms. I used them for my daughters first birthday party and then moved them into her nursery above her changing table. Great pop of color for less. GREAT POST! Thanks! xoxo Shelli (here are my poms)
    http://www.alamodemaven.com/2011/03/party-almost-perfection.html

    ReplyDelete