Friday, May 20, 2011

Of Interest on Ebay

As you'd know if you've ever visited my garage or basement, I love collecting "vintage" or discarded upholstered chairs and benches and repurposing them with the help of our amazing upholsterer.  Here's my round-up of some goodies currently available on ebay, along with my ideas for how I'd reupholster them:


China Seas Nitik II


China Seas' Rio



Quadrille's Petite Zig Zag


Schumacher's Bohemian Rhapsody


Ebay Dining Chairs

Oscar de la Renta for Lee Joffa




Pair Hollywood Regency Patio Chairs, $400

Trina Turk's Indoor/Outdoor fabric for Schumacher, Arches


Fan Peakcock Chair, $500

David Hicks' La Fiorentina

Have a great weekend!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I just purchased the green club chairs. I love your upholster fabric recommendation. I may take it. I'll keep you posted.

    TJ

    ReplyDelete