Friday, September 9, 2011

Organization Inspiration!

Well, Martha is at it again! I recently received an email with the subject line: "Get Organized for Fall".  Yep, I opened it immediately. Perhaps because we haven't moved in 6 years (formerly we moved every 2) or perhaps because we now have two rapidly growing boys, but I feel the need to purge like NOW.  And Martha has some good, attainable ideas... Have a look!

This closet is fantastic... Love the multiple layers!




 I do like this idea, though am not a fan of the country fabric (sorry Ms. Stewart)!




 I can only dream of being this organized!!






Have a great weekend!!  And if you are looking for something fun to do - check out Brimfield's last show of the season!  We might see you there!!

Cheers!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment