Thursday, February 21, 2013

Elton John's New Pad

Have you seen the images of Elton John's new Beverly Hills home in this months Architectural Digest?  They are really awesome!

I love this room with the zebra rugs, fluffy chairs and pink coffee table.  Oh did I mention the view!

Out with the stuffy and in with the cool - a great take on a modern library!

O.M.G - that silver mylar ceiling.  I have a thing for ceilings (they are so neglected!) and this one takes the cake!
 Oh and did I mention the view?!?!?  Stunning.

Of course, would you expect anything less from Martyn Lawrence Bullard of "Millions Dollar Decorator" fame?  Oh Daaaaaaaahling I think not!
Photo: Christopher Sturman

But seriously folks, how adorable are these new parents?
Cheers!
Becky


Unless otherwise noted - all photos from Architectural Digest

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment