Thursday, October 27, 2011

Framed Shopping Bags

I was recently browsing Pinterest and came across this spirited image of framed shopping bags adorning the wall of a spacious walk in closet...


Visually, the colors and sizes work, and I love the creative concept...


But, does it reek of conspicuous consumption? 


I will say, I'm often taken with the gorgeous shopping bags I receive when I make certain (usually higher end) purchases.  They do seem like art!  Then I have to wonder how much more I paid for my item so it could come in such a fancy (frame-worthy) bag!


If you're interested in creating your own shopping bag gallery wall, but all your bags come from Stop and Shop, ebay's got you covered!  Bidding starts anywhere from 99 cents to $9.99 for these (empty) bags!



What do you think?
Deb

1 comment: