Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Round Mirrors: Moving Past the Starburst

The round, metallic starburst mirror has had quite a run in the past few years... but I have to say, I'm ready to move on!  Lately, I'm loving wood, leather, mother of pearl, or even rope mirrors, and the warmth and texture they provide.

My favorite two wooden mirrors in my own home came from the Brimfield antique fair (over my desk), and Homegoods...



Which material do you love best?







If you're in the market, and looking for suggestions, my favorite new wooden mirror is the "Lotus" by Serena and Lily...

Lotus Mirror, Serena and Lily
$625

And there are plenty of other affordable options in the material of your choice!

$395

$279

Villa Pine Mirror, Z Gallerie
$499

Jensen Black Leather Mirror, Williams Sonoma Home
$475

Round Mahogony Mirror, Etsy seller Mirror Mirrors
$675

If anyone is interested in the mother of pearl checkerboard mirrors we used for the Design on a Dime event, let me know before I return them!  We have two, and they are $85 each...


Have a great day!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment