Thursday, November 17, 2011

Loving: Mother of Pearl!

Done.  I am done.  I am totally in love with Mother of Pearl accessories.  I just purchased a pair of mother of pearl mirrors for my bedroom, and lamps for my new desk.  And last week on One Kings Lane, I scooped up adorable round picture frames and a small jewelry box.  It is a serious habit - one that I am going to have to stop, or my whole house might trend Liberace!

Here are some tempting pieces...
 Williams Sonoma

 Gumps

Shades of Light


Anthropologie

West Elm


LOM BOK



Made Goods

 Check out how beautifully mother of pearl accents work in the dining room, bathroom, kitchen or bedroom...

 Centsational Girl






(All images from Houzz)

Have you come across any Mother of Pearl accent pieces lately?

Cheers!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment