Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cozying Up: Closet Reading Nooks

I was so grateful to make it out to my book club last night, after a rather unpleasant day involving a fender bender in my rental van (which I have while the results of another fender bender on my own van are repaired), a migraine, and my daughter's raging case of pink eye.  A really unpretty day altogether. 

There's no better escape from those kinds of days than meeting with friends to discuss our latest read.  I hope my three young daughters will grow to appreciate their books and reading as much as I do.

These lucky kids get to cozy up and read in intimate reading nooks created out of closets...

Martha Stewart




Cassie from Hi Sugar Plum created this whimsical closet for her daughter, with a tiny corner reserved for reading.



Ohdeedoh featured this adorable closet before and after...


Where do you curl up to read?
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment