Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Three Cheers for the Brown & White!

This past weekend we ventured to Lehigh (our alma mater - yes, cue sappy music... my husband and I are college sweethearts!) for the 147th playing of Lehigh/Lafayette. This is one of the longest running college football rivalries, and a fun tradition to be a part of.  It was a fantastic crisp fall day on old South Mountain and we had an awesome time watching all the crazy kids - err - the football game. And in honor of Lehigh's victory - err, TROUNCING of Lafayette (37-13), I decided to show some rooms featuring Lehigh's colors: Brown and White.

Oh Tobi Fairley, how do I love thee!!

Clear Creek Residence eclectic bedroom

Love the Jacqui coffee table and turquoise pillows:

Queens contemporary living room

Vanessa De Vargas

This reminds me of Hershey's Syrup - totally yummy!

Black Walls

Check out the bedside lamps - they are hanging from the ceiling!! Totally cool.

Vanessa De Vargas

Scrumptous!
hhbradys bedroom ideabook  bedroom

Traditional Bedroom traditional bedroom

Sleek and modern, yet very warm.

dining room  dining room

I adore this example of mixing of styles and textures, though I wish the chandelier was a little larger!

Designer Dining Rooms

Budget Living Room eclectic living room

Dining Room  dining room

I am not ordinarily a modern type of gal, but this kitchen is amazing!!!

Wenge and White contemporary kitchen

Go Lehigh!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment