Thursday, March 1, 2012

Garden Envy - It's Complicated

Vegetable gardens seem to be a hot topic of conversation these days. I guess this incredibly mild winter has people thinking Spring.  I have had a couple people ask if they could start planting, and as much as I'd love to say yes, you must wait until the threat of frost has past!!

But even though you can't plant yet, you can certainly start planning!!  One of my favorite gardens to ogle and drool over is none other than the garden in the movie "It's Complicated" staring Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin.  It is certainly not a new movie, but is a personal favorite and every time I see "Jane" walking in her French inspired garden my heart sings.


Never mind that it was created for movie magic and that the perfect red tomatoes were wired to the vines and that all the plants were taken from a hot house and planted to make the garden look perfect...  It is simply stunning!

If you are looking for items inspired by this drool-worthy garden, look no further! The only thing that wasn't "inspiring" was "Kate's" hat, so I found another one!

Garden





Have any garden plans yet?
Cheers!
Becky


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment