Friday, July 6, 2012

For the Uptown Baby: The Draper Crib

I accidentally stumbled upon this fabulous "Draper" crib the other day when perusing websites for I don't know what...
I've always loved the Dorothy Draper style chests, but have never used one in my own home or a client project...

via Centsational Girl

via The Glam Lamb

via Elle Decor

via Sally Wheat Interiors

I have no need for one, but.. any takers for a Dorothy Draper crib?  So perfect for the stylish baby - or the stylish parent who thinks their baby is going to be stylish until said baby is old enough to beg for Elmo/Dora/Thomas sheets for said uptown crib...


The set is available here from Rosenberry Rooms...


and it also comes in black if your baby is really really uptown...


Deb
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment