Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Look for Less! Turkish Towels

I have to admit, I am totally intrigued by Turkish towels. They just look so handy and comfy, lightweight, versatile and soft! And when I saw them featured on Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP I was super tempted to pick up a set. Just look at how lush and lovely these are!!



Then I saw the price: $240 for a set of four. Now being that I am not a Hollywood A-lister, nor married to a rock star, I decided to wait. 

Until I saw these on Overstock for $44:


And on Fouta for $46:

And if you are looking to just try them out, West Elm has hand towels for a mere $10!


I do agree with the mantra "you get what you pay for", but for a trendy item like this, I am okay with something that might not  last forever!

Do you fouta?

:) Becky

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I have some from Turkish T and they are amazing! The perfect beach towel for sure- and the basic is only $29 and they come in the best colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of the west elm hand towels and I love them! They look really nice too hanging on the towel bar. The fringe is fun :)

    ReplyDelete