Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Black is Anything but Basic

I have been seeing a ton of black rooms lately.  And I can't decide if I LOVE them of if I hate them. I certainly can't get enough of black lacquer. The reflective quality is absolutely stunning. 


Source: google.com via Becky on Pinterest

This little number is absolutely amazing - from those incredible leather chairs to the hide rug...O.M.G.


And this one is the perfect compliment to all that beautiful white china and stoneware.

Another great example of using black in the kitchen:


I have to admit that this one feels a little circus-y to me...


And this one seems just a bit odd with that funky tree and blue ping pong table. I would have rather seen the designer go through with the black theme. It sort of looks like they started down the "black" theme and abandoned ship half way.


What are you thoughts on black rooms? Love it or leave it?

Becky

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment