Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lovin' It: Ballard's Recent Offerings in Lighting

It's that time of year, when we're bombarded with seemingly a hundred catalogs on a daily basis, in the name of holiday marketing, sales, and - oh yeah- cheer.  There's too many to carefully peruse, but I make a point to pull a few aside - including Ballard Designs, for its affordable and generally stylish products.  I particularly love their offerings in lighting this season...

You know I bemoan the lack of decent offerings on the market in the realm of flush and semi-flush mounts.  So, I was thrilled to see two great, affordable options that fit the bill!



I love sconces, but I especially love candle sconces for folks looking for a fantastic accent without paying for an electrician!   And Ballard's Elise Candle Sconces are a perfect, elegant example...


Elise Candle Sconce, $49



I'm SO fascinated with Ballard's instant pendant light adaptor, which takes you from recessed to pendant lighting in an instant...


... with NO wiring required!  Brilliant!


We've seen honeycomb lighting everywhere, and it's nice to see Ballard keeping up with the trend!


Happy Shopping!
Deb

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment