Monday, December 10, 2012

Lovely Personalized Gifts!

I don't know about you, but I am in serious trouble with Christmas gifts. For the most part I have yet to start and with Christmas just over 2 weeks away I am in panic mode.

One of the refreshingly "new" companies that might be able to help me out is Mark and Graham.  I recently received their catalog in the mail - addressed to my 3 year old (!!!!!) and aside from that little hiccup, loved every page of it. And it turns out written in little tiny letters on the bottom of the back page reads "copy right 2012 WIlliams-Sonoma, Inc. All rights reserved".   Interesting to say the least!













Oh and did I mention that they have an adorable DIY section complete with packages, bags, ribbons and labels?



  Aside from the numerous personalization options,


I think my favorite part is the lush free gift box! 

Happy shopping!
:) B

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment