It's another snow day for us up here in Boston, and we're hoping to do one last shovel, and move on to Spring... STAT! Trending for Spring, in home and fashion... all things mint. It's a crisp and elegant color for walls, and looks fantastic paired with rich neutrals and gold accents...
Opal Design Group
Our picks for all things mint, for the home...
1. Bluff City Pendant by Roll & Hill
2. Robert Abbey Pistachio Lamp
3. Bengal Bazaar (Kelly Wearstler) pillow
4. Mint Mercury Footed Bowl from Furbish
5. Vanuatu Wallpaper from Anthropologie
6. Mint Green Leather Mid-Century Chairs from 1st Dibs
7. Matte Mint Bud Vase from Furbish
8. Mai Autumn Watercolor Landscape
Have a great weekend!
Becky and Deb