Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby Lust: The New Traditionalists, Plus Nursery Re-do Preview

The awesomeness of this navy lacquer crib by the New Traditionalists almost makes me want to have another baby. 

Oh, look. The moment passed... Guess I'm reduced to continually redecorating the rooms of the baby that I do have (before she's old enough to request Penguins of Madagascar posters taped to her walls like her older sisters).

How sweet would this changing table/dresser, also by the New Traditionalists, look in my baby's room, which is presently undergoing a transformation from pink + chocolate brown to pink + orange?

I'm no where near done, but here are a couple of sneak peak photos of her room so far (some of which I took with her asleep in the crib two feet from me, so excuse the poor lighting/photo quality).


Am loving the abstract watercolor poster above her crib.  I found it a couple of weeks ago on a One Kings Lane sale featuring Lincoln Center performance posters from the last couple of decades. 


Hand-screened Animal Alphabet poster available at BranchHome or Land of Nod; orange polka-dot bunny available from Etsy seller Kiki and PollyCapiz lamp from Pottery Barn Teen.


I'm considering one of these fabrics for the drapery panels:



Are you looking for ideas for your little one's room?  Check out Room for Children by Susanna Salk for some great ideas!

Enjoy,
Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment