Friday, June 11, 2010

Gaga for Glass Tile

As I was doing some research for a tile project I am working on, I decided I am absolutely head over heels for glass tile.  I have always liked it, but I just can't seem to get enough of it these days!  There is just nothing like it.  The depth of color, the way the light plays off glass, and the way water glides and glimmers over the tile - particularly sea greens and blues in bathrooms and pools - it is just fantastic.  And with such beautiful tile, who needs art? Have you ever seen anything more beautiful than glass tile?






Mosiac Style:



Even the floors get a little lift!

Glass tile isn't just for pools and bathrooms....here is a lovely kitchen back splash!

Images courtesy of Elle Decor, House Beautiful, TrendUSA

I stumbled upon LightStreams Glass Tile and though I haven't worked with them personally, the depth of images and the numerous project images seem to indicate they would be a great source for glass tile.  Here are images of their absolutely amazing projects:














What do you think? Do you have any fabulous glass tile images to share? 

Cheers!
Becky 

No comments:

Post a Comment