Monday, June 14, 2010

Welcome Sponsor: Decorator Tag Sale!

We are delighted to welcome new sponsor Decorator Tag Sale to Living Livelier!  This new site is one of our favorites for online home shopping.  It's a great concept established by gracious designer Sandra Oster - some of the nation's most celebrated interior designers, selling off their hand-picked, excess inventory, to you at greatly discounted prices online.

Some examples of Decorator Tag Sale's designers' work:

Amanda Nisbet

Timothy Whealan


Sandra Oster

Philip Gorrivan


I've received loads of compliments on my recently purchased DTS Heremes tray table, which I've used both inside and out:



Decorator Tag Sale has something for everyone, from furniture to lighting to rugs and custom window treatments.  Some of my favorite current listings:

Lawn Bar


Heriz Style Carpet

Crystal Chandelier

Russell Landscape (Pink Water)


Mahogany Chairs

Graphic Drapery Panels

Wood X End Table

Moroccan Lantern


Pink and Brown Ottoman


Victorian Bed

Check out Decorator Tag Sale to find that unique, well-priced piece you've been looking for!
Happy Shopping,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys, Question about your Decorator Tag Sale post from Monday--love the "graphic drapery panels" half way down--that's the same Thibaut pattern ("Mimosa") I used for my powder room wallpaper. Where did you see it on DTS? I looked through the site and couldn't find it. I'd be interested in those panels for another room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nevermind. Found the drapes by searching for "mimosa." xoxo Liz

    ReplyDelete