Thursday, October 14, 2010

Living Livelier featured on The Nest and Bar Cart Roundup!

We had the opportunity to meet and hang with an amazing group of design bloggers at a cocktail party hosted by The Nest Magazine a few weeks ago.  Having sat through a two and a half hour taping of the Nate Berkus Show earlier in the day, we were ready to put our skills to work on the Bar Cart Design Challenge the editors at The Nest had laid out for us.  See our bar cart and styling suggestions today at The Nest!  


And, check out our roundup of some of our favorite bar carts on the market:

Three Shelf Nathan Server, Well-Appointed Home $812

Duncan Bar Cart, Restoration Hardware $700

Cosmopolitan Bar Cart, Williams Sonoma Home $1450

Butler Tray and Stand, West Elm $59-149

Emory Bar Cart, Horchow $1169

Regency Tuxedo Bar, Well Appointed Home $768

Meurice Butler Tray, Jonathan Adler $595




Danish Modern Bar Cart, 1st Dibs $1600

2 comments:

  1. I am lusting after a bar cart. It's been on my Top Five list for the last year. I have been hoping I could snag one at an estate or tag sale with no luck. I think I am going to bite the bullet and order the Restoration Hardware Newbury cart -- it is a bath cart, but fits perfectly in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of carts. I was lucky enough to find a great bar cart at a vintage store a few weeks back for only $35, I was giddy with excitement.

    ReplyDelete