Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reader Project/Iman Collection at Calico Corners

I was super-flattered to receive an email last night from a reader on the West Coast who was inspired by our (and Caitlin's) DIY X-bench project.  As a recap, here's the after shot of the Kmart X-bench my friend and I recovered this summer:


Courtney picked up a couple for his bedroom, and recovered them in an Iman fabric from Calico Corners.  Check out the finished product:


Well done Courtney!  Courtney's post reminded me that I've been meaning to post about Iman's new collection at Calico Corners.  Here she is, posing in front of Courtney's fabric in a different colorway:



Some other examples of Iman's collection, all on-trend and affordably priced at $52.99 and under:








And congratulations Rebecca on winning the Belly Babies giveaway!  
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment