Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Pagoda Lovin'

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about Kate Ridder's stunning pagoda wallpaper, as used in the entryway of the Kips Bay 2010 showhouse.


Since then, these suckers are popping up everywhere!

Thomas Paul for Calico Corners

Thibault

Mary McDonald

Mary McDonald

And, it just so happens, there's plenty of pagodas on sale this week!  This awesome mirror just went up yesterday on OKL and will sell out for sure:

One Kings Lane, Pagoda Design Mirror

And please note the following diverse pagoda offerings at The Well Appointed Home. Everything on this crazy awesome site is 20% off through Saturday!  






And the prices are always great on Etsy, where I just purchased this print from the seller Pink Pagoda, which I found via one of my favorite blogs, Chinoiserie Chic.


And here it is in my living room:


Check back tomorrow for a sneak peek of Becky's master bedroom redo!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment