Friday, April 8, 2011

Crazy for Coco Cozy!

I recently stumbled across Coco Cozy and am I glad I did!  I don't think it will take much to convince you that these items are amazing. In fact, I won't bore you with words, I'll just get right to it and show you the freakin' fantastic images of soft goods from Coco Cozy.

Hello little throw pillow!  You would be perfect in my bedroom!

You all might have to come home with me:



 I think I may have just found my dream palette for a yet to be determined room!


Can you stand it????  Yes my dears they have curtain panels.  Holy Moly.

And do you see what I see???  Yep those would be Louis Ghost Chairs in the corners...

WOW.

:) Becky

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT ALL! ( I am a proud owner of a ghost chair and I LOVE it) and I really love the color options of all the prints! Thanks for sharing!
    I thought you might like this duvet I just ordered (great budget find)....
    http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Quatrefoil-Queen-Duvet-Peacock/dp/B004LLHPJ8
    I ordered it in peacock (very on trend at HighPoint I hear, lol)
    Not bad for less than $100! TGIF!
    xoxo, Shelli

    ReplyDelete