Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Swivels? Who Knew?!?

We've been hearing a lot about swivel chairs lately.  It's odd.  I haven't really had a request for them...like, ever... and now on a couple different social occasions, I have heard people talking about them and asking where they can be found.  I thought I'd take a moment to show you some of the options out there!

Here are some lovely retail options from the usual suspects - Crate and Barrel, Arhaus, Pottery Barn:



Here are a couple of fabulous ones that are to the trade only!




And we spotted these lovelies yesterday at the Design Center:




And last, but not least... we helped a client take her existing pair of swivel chairs from this...


to this...


Love the new Serena and Lily fabric and pillow!

1 comment:

  1. *Swoon* on the S&L swivel. So clean and crisp. I guess if you have a mulitipurpose room, it would be quite nice to swivel. Television view swivel to conversation room? nice. Thanks for the post! RIght now the only thing swiveling in my house is the S&L glider in my nursery, lol! xoxo Shelli

    ReplyDelete