Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In the Pink this Christmas

Something's putting me in the mood for a pink Christmas this year...  Can't you just picture it?



Hmmm - maybe not.  I just had my husband in his once-a-decade tuxedo appearance (and I'm not sure he looked this chipper!).

Not sure I could do an entirely pink tree...


...but I do love these trees with pink accents!







These pink Christmas table tops are really lovely, too...




Are you going with the traditional green and red this Christmas, or striking out with something different?
Deb

2 comments:

  1. oh yes!! I want a pink Christmas now- I want to go home and redo all of my decorations to incorporate more pink.

    LOVE this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fabulous pink dress in the first photo! How fun is that?

    www.flourishandfancy.com

    ReplyDelete