Thursday, January 19, 2012

On the Catwalk!

Oh my my my....you'll never guess what we're up to now!!! 

We're back at it again participating in another "Women Helping Women" event this spring...you may remember the "Design on a Dime" event this past October.  This time the event is "Project Runway: 2012 'Who's Who in the Headlines'".  I am designing and creating a dress, and Deb has graciously agreed to wear my creation down the catwalk at the Burlington Marriot.  It is sure to be a hoot!!  Tickets go on sale February 1 at the Winchester Chamber of Commerce. Apparently it sells out every year, so get your tickets early and join us for this fun event!!



For ticket information please contact info@winchesterchamber.com  or call 781-729-8870.


Hope to see you in April!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment