Friday, January 20, 2012

Time Out!

My three year old is wearing on my every last nerve lately, as she seems more demanding, stubborn, and insistent than ever.  She seems to be giving up her nap ("I don't know how to close my eyes!" she told me yesterday), wails for her preferred cup/jacket/toy/seat at high decibels, and even insists that I turn off the Bruno Wars song "It Will Rain" within 2 seconds of it coming on in the car.  I mean really!

Some time outs seem in order lately, and I found the perfect avenue!  Check out these adorable Time Out stools from Wisteria!  Your kid can sit in time out in style, with a sand timer of 5 minutes.  Love it!

Wisteria's Time Out Stool, $69



What a cutie!  He couldn't have possibly done anything wrong...


I would very happily take a time out in this chair any day of the week!


Hope you have some time for yourself this weekend!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Those are great...SO much better than the ugly, craty stools! I swear 3 is worse than "terrible two's"!

    ReplyDelete