Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chinoiserie Lighting in the Dining Room

Usually I thumb pretty quickly through my issues of Coastal Living Magazine, but I stopped in my tracks on this page...


design by Lee Ann Thornton
photo by Dominique Vorillon

Of course the de Gournay wallpaper is to die for, but I think it's the Paul Ferrante hanging lantern and coordinating sconces that are really grabbing me here.  I just love its intricate faux bamboo pattern, and the unusual choice of the double arm with two lights.

I've always been a fan of chinoiserie lighting in the dining room, from chandeliers to lanterns... I just can't get enough!

Some other favorites...

Lindsay Coral Harper


Ruthie Sommers

via Style Beat

via Decor Pad

Deb
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The dining room is a really important space when it comes to lighting. I like to put down-lights in for their warm amber glow. You don't want it too bright as well I always think.

    ReplyDelete