Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Projects: DIY Update!

How was your weekend?  Mine was filled with a lot of swimming, fun, and of course a few house projects. 

Remember the lantern I picked up at junk shop in Essex?


It got several coats of black paint, a high gloss sheen, and a new home in my foyer:


And remember these scraps from my favorite Lakes Region N.H. store?


This IKEA chair got a quick makeover:


I spray painted it navy, popped off the seat, covered it with the blue Chinoiserie fabric scrap, and popped it back on - so easy!



Now it lives in my pool house here:



And remember these vintage Scotty quilting cut-outs?


I floated the pink and orange ones in a couple of cheap Michaels frames for my baby's pink and orange nursery makeover:



What did you do this weekend?

In other news, the winner of our One Kings Lane $100 gift card is "fanofbryantpark".  Please contact us with your OKL email and login so OKL can put your dough in your account!  Congratulations!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment