Monday, March 21, 2011

Ushering in Spring with Trina Turk for Schumacher

I'm relieved to finally welcome the first full day of Spring, though today's forecast includes snow here in New England - waaaah!

I'm forging full speed ahead to spring/summer nonetheless, thinking about our outdoor spaces and how I can take it up a notch this season.  I redid our pool house last year, but never got around to finishing details including recovering some tired outdoor cushions and pillows.  

Last week while browsing the Schumacher showroom, I found the perfect line of indoor/outdoor fabric for such projects - Trina Turk for Schumacher.  The fabrics feel lovely, despite their durability and capacity to endure the elements.  Like the clothing she designs, Turk's patterns for Schumacher are bold, modern and punchy - the perfect vibe for outdoor living this summer... 








No comments:

Post a Comment