Monday, June 11, 2012

Lonny-licious! A Summer Retreat in the Hamptons!

The latest issue of Lonny hit Sunday afternoon and it doesn't disappoint!  So refreshing and summery-looking  from the articles to the ads...it just screamed "BEACH" to me, and I adore the beach!! My favorite article features designer Eddie Lee's work on an incredible West Hampton, NY home.  I spent many a summer working in the Hamptons, and let me assure you, our shares were NOTHING like this home!!

This living room just makes me say, "aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I could totally curl up with a book on that couch or have a lively cocktail party here!


How delicious is this banquet?  The nail head trim is delightful!
And you know how I feel about chevron - need I say more?!?!

Love the white washed look and the quatrefoil wallpaper!

I have never seen pink look so sophisticated, yet playful.
Ditto here!

Yep - I just would never leave....

Hooray for summer!!
Becky

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment