Thursday, July 26, 2012

Julianne Moore's Decorating Chops

I've always loved actress Julianne Moore, and the roles she selectively pursues for herself.  Clearly she's got mad acting chops, but I never knew she also decorates, until a friend recently gave me a heads up.  Several years ago, her West Village (NYC) townhouse was featured in The World Of Interiors.


The structure and layout remind me a bit of Billy Joel and Katie Lee's townhouse which we blogged about here, though Moore's aesthetic leans toward the more restrained and contemporary.


I love how she repeated the round ball lighting fixture throughout the home, in slightly different variations.







Yes, that's a fireplace in the bathroom - and seemingly every other room in the house as well!


Not too shabby!
Deb
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment